Web Design Santa Fe, Web Design New Mexico, & Nationwide
The Web has changed -- again! The web site you had three years ago may be looking old and tattered around the edges, and contacts might be asking why they can't find you on Facebook. A site revision -- or a new site all together -- could be an opportunity to clarify your message, refocus on your audience, and reach more people. But where to begin? When you're looking for web design in New Mexico, web design in Santa Fe, Albuquerque, or Nationwide, we suggest you begin here!
Here are a few things to consider. You may need all of them, or just a few. We're here to help with the ones you do:
- Professional Layout & Design -- Your site needs to be well organized and easy to navigate, with a graphic style that matches the personality of your business, and the sensibilities of your audience
- Content Management System -- Chances are, you'll want to be able to change and update your website in-house. A Content Management System (CMS) allows you to do that with no more than basic computer skills. We think our CMS is the best in the business, and our clients tend to agree.
- Search Engine Optimization -- What good is having a website if no one finds it? Search Engine Optimization (SEO) gives your site the best chance of turning up high in on the list, when people search for what you offer.
- E-Commerce -- The goal of your online store is making the shortest possible distance between your site and your customer's wallet. Using your store should be so fast and easy that nothing stops visitors from becoming customers.
- Social Media Marketing -- How much time do you have? Social media marketing has to be done by you, or someone who really understands what you offer. We can get you set up on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, a Blog, and more. We can set up your web site to connect beautifully with your social media. And if necessary we can even help you maintain it.
- E-Newsletter -- A mailing list is a key asset on the web. Entice visitors to sign up for your newsletter; find something new to say every few weeks; and do an email blast on a regular basis to keep you and your site in front of mind.
- Flash Animation -- Fancy stuff that moves around and images that fade into one another are cool. Depending upon your message and the nature of your business, it may or may not be right for your web site. If you need it, we'll make it, right here in our Santa Fe web design studio.
- Audio & Video -- Nothing gets a point across like a well made movie. Some stories need to be told this way. Talking about your business on camera can connect with your audience in ways that text and still images can not. So, consider using audio and video on your site, and then call us.
- Product Photography -- If you only have a picture and some text to tell a potential customer about your product, it better be a good picture. Getting the photos right makes a world of difference to converting site visitors into paying customers.
"So", you might be thinking... "What's all this going to cost?" Get and estimate, and find out!